While the term “Condotel” is nothing new in the Philippines, it’s meaning has changed dramatically since the hotel-condominium hybrids were introduced 30 years ago. Back then; a condotel unit might look-and feel-like a cramped, converted motel room. Not Now!
Pacific Concord Properties Inc introduces the Condotel Concept through newly built Condominium Buildings designed and conceptualized as Residential Condo Hotels
The Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences and Lancaster Suites Manila, are privately owned condominium units, made available by the individual unit owners through the Condotel Management Company for short-term rentals. They are more spacious and with amenities such as 24-hour Security, Concierge and Reception, Business Centers, Retail Shops and Restaurants, Swimming Pool, Spa and Exercise Facilities
For buyers looking for a vacation property with rental-income potential, The Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences Condotel units are completely furnished and equipped, making them ideal for out-of-town owners. Those same “feels like home” qualities appeal to vacationers seeking an alternative to the traditional hotel room. In fact, popular vacation “hot spots” such as Cebu are seeing a surge in Condotel development, with some hotels being earmarked for conversion to condotel units and other properties being built exclusively for the short-term rental market
According to Beth Collingz, of PLC International Marketing Networks, a Lead Marketing Partner with Pacific Concord Properties Inc., whom have Condotel developments in Metro Manila and Cebu, and specializes in working with international clients: “My phone has been very busy with buyers from the UK, Scotland and Australia interested in purchasing investment properties and holiday homes here. A lot of this interest is being driven by the relatively cheap market prices in the Philippines compared to Europe, especially UK Housing prices, and the easy payment options available for our Condotel Developments, but there are other factors, too. Offshore Property Investors, Foreign baby boomers as well as overseas Filipinos, are looking for ways to maximize their return on investments as they approach retirement, and so are purchasing second homes, particularly Condotel Investments where they can use the Condo for vacations and rent it out through our In-House Condotel Management when they are not using the unit thereby gaining rental incomes that on today’s purchase prices, give a projected ROI on their investments of some 12-16% depending upon the mode of payment for the unit”
Beth Collingz, who runs PLC Global Pinoy, an internet based marketing network specializing in Condotel Investments in the Philippines, indicated that more than 85% of all Condotel sales in Metro Manila were to international clients. While such a level of foreign-purchasing activity is not as high in the Philippines provinces, Cebu in particular, has seen a sharp increase in real estate purchases by international buyers in the past several years.
“These international buyers know it’s a buyer’s market in the Philippines right now—there are a lot of properties available and fewer local buyers,” Collingz said. “I’m working with clients who are purchasing their second property with me. We also have referrals from many of our prior customers and new clients who have found us through our Web sites, lancastersuites.com and plcglobalpinoy.com which include a special section for international buyers”
While Metro Manila is still a popular choice with international buyers, Collingz says clients tell her that it makes more sense to buy in a year-round vacation destination. The Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences Condotel development by Pacific Concord Properties located in Mactan, Cebu — the area around Cebu International Airport — fits the bill with all it offers to International buyers.
Accessibility from Europe is also a factor.
“London to Qatar, London to Amsterdam to Singapore or Hong Kong direct flights to Cebu and Manila, for example, average just 16 hours, add to that the many airline specials from Qatar Airlines whom probably offer the cheapest air fares that fly directly into Cebu and Manila and it’s easy to see why the Philippines is becoming an international community.”
Unlike other offshore rental properties, where the rental market is largely seasonal, in the Philippines there is a strong market for rental properties year round. This gives buyers greater flexibility in choosing when to use and when to rent their property. The strong rental/second home market also has resulted in a proliferation of professional property managers and rental agents, making property ownership and rental easy. Pacific Concord Properties Inc with its flagship Lancaster Condotel Developments fit’s the bill.
Financing Options and Security open up Philippine real estate market to International buyers.
Previously a stumbling block for some international buyers was the perception that it is difficult —if not impossible — to obtain financing in the Philippines. As a result, many purchases in the past were cash sales.
Pacific Concord Properties recently introduced the new affordable easy payment plans for the Lancaster Atrium Manila Condotel Suites where a Studio Unit can be purchased without any down payment, and 67% of the contract price payable over 60 months interest free and the 33% balance payable on turnover of the unit or to be extended for another 60 months through PCPI’s no prequalification no hassle finance plan, sales of the companies inventory of units will surely sell out quickly to investors seeking to take advantage of the Condotel Investment “Boom” in the Philippines.
“Where can you find a 350 sqft Freehold Flat in the heart of Central London for only 25,000 Pounds or a Studio in Manhattan for only 34,000 Dollars and then get up to 16% per annum ROI from rental returns” enthuses Collingz. “These figures probably seem Crazy to London Property Buyers unless they remember the prices of Flats and Apartments back in the late 70’s” and all of this comes complete with average 85 degree temperatures and sunshine nearly all year round” said Beth Collingz whom used to live in South Kensington and still owns several Chelsea Embankment Townhouses and St. Catherine’s Dock Flats before coming over to the Philippines
You must have the answers to the six primary factors to consider when making a real estate investment–and how each one affects your level of income said Collingz
1. Why you’re making the investment. Do you intend to use and enjoy the property? Or, are you only looking at the investment potential? That’s important to your initial outlay and your long-(or short-) term returns.
2. What’s your tolerance for risk? Learn your Risk Comfort Level, is this investment within those parameters?
3. Your options for financing. Cash or credit. Your answer helps determine your investment.
4. What fits well in your existing portfolio? To be well-balanced, your portfolio should have a range of assets including real estate–and your portfolio should include a range of properties.
5. Your level of experience in the market. Experience is the roughest teacher–because it gives the test before it gives the lesson.
6. Your desired level of involvement. Your level of participation will help you determine your type of investment.
Then act. Take a first step. Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose. Control the circumstances as much as possible. But don’t wait for a sign from above that the timing and the opportunity are ideal. The sign won’t come…and the market won’t wait. For a first deal you should probably invest no more than $50,000.
A major stumbling block for some Investors from the UK was the perception that purchasing property in the Philippines was risky with nightmare stories of fraud and deception abounding due to the lack of Professional Realtors and Internationally accepted principles’ of Real Estate Transactions.
With Pacific Concord Properties Inc adopting International Property Standards and the only Philippine Real Estate Developer to operate the internationally accepted practice of Escrow Trust Account Banking for all payments made by buyers of its Condotel Suites, international offshore property investors need no longer worry about the security of their investments
Another drawback to purchasing property in the Philippines was that most overseas buyers of the real estate have become accustomed to normal home buyers standards like putting their money in escrow (which protects them if the developer does not deliver on its commitments) whenever they buy real property.
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., now sets that “International Standard’ in the Philippines with the “Buy Safe Payment Policy” of Escrow Trust Account Banking with Equitable PCI Bank, one the Philippines largest Banks, for the purchase of a Condotel unit in either the Lancaster Suites Manila, Lancaster Atrium Manila or Lancaster Cebu developments.
Buyers of Condotel units at the Lancaster Suites Manila, Lancaster Atrium Manila and Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences in Cebu, pay their Reservations, down payments and all monthly payments directly to the Companies Trust Account with the Bank thereby ensuring that funds are maintained and ultimately used only for the purpose of direct construction related costs. This not only guarantees that the buyers money is safe, but more importantly the development will be completed on schedule and within projected time frames for the project.
Collingz highlights the importance of working with those experienced in this type of transaction. “Buying property in the Philippines is significantly different from buying in the UK and other European countries, for example,” said Collingz. “The purchase process is more direct, with less stress and more accountability; and we work directly with the buyer or collaboratively with the client’s agent or representatives. Our goal—and that of Pacific Concord Properties Inc — is to make the whole process as easy as possible. Prospective buyers can view properties online on our Web site and save listings they’re interested in an online portfolio”
Communication is the key to the process, according to Collingz. “We spend a lot of time communicating with buyers before they visit, so that we all have a clear picture of the type of property that’s right for them. We also make travel arrangements and hotel accommodations and provide them with information in advance of their visit so they understand the process and their options. That way they can make the best use of their time here—and we can ensure they have time to get to know and enjoy the area.”
In many cases, buyers arrive for a three to five-day visit and sign a sales agreement before heading home. Pacific Concord Properties’ staff then handles every detail of the closing so that on their next visit, the buyers can enjoy their new home or investment property.
For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:
August 7, 2018 / / Comments Off on Property Buyer’s Guide to the Turkish Mediterranean
Property Buyer’s Guide to the Turkish Mediterranean
An established package holiday destination, Turkey has recently emerged as one of the hottest new property spots in the Mediterranean. Good beaches, great scenery and prices much lower than the region’s more established property markets, like Spain and France, have encouraged huge excitement from holiday home buyers. Despite a difficult year in 2005,Tukrish when the country’s property laws were re-drafted leaving thousands of property transactions frozen for over 6 months, the future looks exciting. New golf courses and marinas, better roads and expanded airports, are adding to the country’s appeal, while the possibility of EU membership in the not-too-distant-future, also bodes well for those investing in Turkish property. The rental market is starting to develop in the main resorts, such as Bodrum, Altinkum, Fethiye, Kalkan, Side and Alanya, with short-term and holiday lets arranged through tour operators, management agents or one of the many new rental websites. However, as a word of caution, remember that in an increasingly crowded marketplace, you need to carefully choose your property in order to achieve reliable rental returns.
So where are Turkish Riviera’s most popular places to buy? “We decided to buy a villa in Fethiye because it is a proper town and doesn’t close down in the winter,” says Tim Goodman, who moved out from Newcastle with his wife Jenny in 2004. “We love our new life, although it took us a while to get used to some things, like the crazy Turkish driving and the summer heat!”
Tim and Jenny have also found it frustrating not to be able to speak to their Turkish neighbours, so they recently started language lessons twice a week.
“Turkish people are so friendly and welcoming, but we wanted to be able to have a conversation,” explains Jenny. “It is also useful to have some simple phrases when you have someone working on the house.”
Belek is Turkey’s foremost golfing centre, with no less than 6 international standard courses. A 20-minute drive from the city of Antalya and airport, the resort has a long stretch of golden sand too. Not surprisingly, Belek is a property hot-spot, with over 35 new developments in the area. Do your research carefully, as not all are offering value for money. Check the details of each development and compare facilities, the size of units and building specifications. Prices start from £119,000 for a three-bedroom semi-detached villa or £145,000 for a detached property bought off-plan.
“Belek is a really exciting area because of the golf and easy access to the airport,” says Taylan Gundeslioglu, owner of Letsgototurkey construction and estate agency. “But only recently have good quality properties become available.”
Once a Roman slave market, the resort of Side has white sand beaches and some impressive ancient remains, including an amphitheatre and the evocative waterside colonnade of the Temple of Apollo. Due to its archaeological importance, development is strictly controlled around the resort itself, but there are numerous villa and apartment complexes nearby. A two-bedroom apartment typically costs from £55,000-£80,000. Alanya is one of the Mediterranean’s hottest property spots thanks to its Blue Flag beaches, excellent leisure facilities and entertainment. The sea-girt castle – built by the Selcuk Turks – is another popular attraction. The local property market is dominated by apartments, which start from about £65,000 for a two-bedroom unit near the centre of town. But a 15-minute bus ride away to Mahmutlar and prices drop to under £50,000 for a similar size place on a new complex with good facilities.
The Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) has grown from just Medical Graduate-entry School test to a defining chapter in the career of medical students in Australia, Ireland and the United Kingdom. It is the required medium for students seeking admission into Australian, Ireland and UK universities for medical graduate entry programs.
The courses that require the GAMSAT.
GAMSAT is written by students seeking to run the following medical programs
Although, at inception in 1995, the test was designed for only students in Australia. However, in 1999 it became the Graduate-entry admission test for students in the United Kingdom. And later in 2007, it was adopted in Ireland. In Australia, all medical schools use the GAMSAT and some of them are;
• Australian National University
• Griffith University
• Macquarie University
• The University of Melbourne
• The University of Notre Dame Australia
• The University of Notre Dame Australia
• The University of Queensland
• Deakin University
• Flinders University
• The University of Western Australia
• The University of Wollongong
• University of Sydney
In the United Kingdom, however, it is gaining rapid acceptance and is currently in use by about nine British Universities including;
• University of Liverpool
• University of Nottingham
• Cardiff University
• Keele University
• University of Plymouth
• St. Georges University of London
• Swansea University
• University of Exeter
And in Ireland, the test which was adopted in 2007 is now been used by all the Graduate-entry schools. Some of them are;
• Royal College of Surgeons
• University of Limerick
• University College Dublin
• University College Cork
• Jagiellonian University of Medicine
• Poznan University of Medical Sciences
• Oceania University of Medicine
The nature of GAMSAT.
GAMSAT utilizes a system somewhat in contrast to the regular test system which is based on the students’ knowledge of the subjects and courses. It utilizes a system that evaluates the students’ reasoning, general knowledge and problem-solving skills. This way, students are demanded to apply their mastery and use of basic science, tactical thinking, problem-solving and article writing in answering the test questions. This is why more ingenious GAMSATpreparations must be made by aspiring students for them to successfully write the test. The forms of questions in the test are not entirely new or strange, they’re all created from the major courses of sciences; Mathematics, Chemistry (general and organic chemistry), Physics, Biology and English.
Writing GAMSAT involves hours of skilful problems solving. It is presented in three sections that are meant to be all completed in about 5 hours. The three sections of the test are;
1. Humanities and social sciences: This is the first section, it contains 75 questions which are based on humanities and social science courses. Students are required to complete it in 1 hour 40 minutes.
2. Essay and communication assessment: In this second section, students are evaluated based on their writing and communication skills. Students are therefore required to develop two essays in an hour.
3. Physical sciences: This is the third and final section of the test. It is designed to evaluate the students’ skill in the science of biology, physics and chemistry. Before taking this section, students are given an hour-long lunch break which starts at the end of the second section. The third sections contain 110 questions and the students are required to answer all in 2 hours 30 minutes
Students result grading for GAMSAT.
Students scores are based on evaluation rather than just series of points. The raw scores are never revealed to the students. However, during grading, more emphasis is laid on the third section even though the other two sections greatly affect the students’ results. At the completion of the grading process and release of the result, the scores are converted to percentages.
Students’ eligibility for GAMSAT.
Not all students are eligible to take GAMSAT, but more people are eligible than many people know. The test is designed to grant students admission for graduate-entry programs and a number of factors qualify a student to sit for it;
• To run a graduate-entry program, a student is required to already have the first degree; and as such, GAMSAT requires a first degree to be sat for.
• In this case, where a student is in the final year and will in a short while, complete his/her first degree, they can also sit for the test.
• Although the test is for entry into Medical school, it is not restricted to only medical students. As such, students with the first degree in other faculties (Arts and Social Sciences, Engineering and Health Sciences) can apply and sit for the test.
• A personal requirement, however, involves; Intellectual maturity, Basic and sound knowledge of sciences and total readiness
Adequate preparation for GAMSAT.
It may seem that truly, every major undertaking requires adequate preparation, however, adequate GAMSAT preparation is a major determinant of the students’ overall performance. GAMSAT preparation guarantees that students who follow the scheme excellent in the test, the preparation includes the professionally and specially developed materials and books that will ensure the reality of students’ success in the GAMSAT. Students’ preparation for the test should cover these four scopes;
The first step towards excelling in GAMSAT is in the registration; no one participates in what they are not into. Students have to realize that unlike other programs which their registrations take a month, week or days before the program, the GAMSAT registration starts earlier. Registrations for this test comes up twice yearly (the test is taken twice a year anyway) and about 4 months before the test. The two times GAMSAT is sat for are; first, during late March into Early April and second, towards the end of September. It is therefore tantamount for aspiring students to get their registrations done and have their place secured. After registration, they have about four months to put all necessary things in place. Guide on the registration procedure can be gotten from the AceGAMSAT preparation materials.
One of the major skills that must be developed by students prior to the test is excellent time management. The AceGAMSAT preparation materials and preparation courses are designed to acquit students with the timing they will work with when sitting for the test. Time preparation is very crucial to the students, they must learn to work with very limited time. Also, considering the nature of GAMSAT which involves skills evaluation and problems solving, it is also important that students improve their speed in answering questions. And also be speedy in critical and logical thinking and in solving real problems.
Students who will sit for GAMSAT have to be psychologically prepared and mentally ready for the test. A number of things that the students should do are;
• Students should gather as much relevant knowledge as they can in sciences and other related fields.
• Students should endeavour to have relevant skills that will aid their excellent performance.
• Students should acquire the AceGAMSAT books as they are professionally designed to meet all preparation needs of students for the test.
In order to perform excellently in the GAMSAT, it is mandatory for students to study the proper materials for the test. It will be very absurd for a student to just read randomly from physics, chemistry or biology textbook. It will be equally unfruitful for students to solve random questions from mathematics textbooks or just scribble random essay topics. All of these actions will not only be a waste of time, effort and resources but will finally not yield the desired performance in the test. The perfect materials of study must, therefore, be streamlined to be very relevant to the test being prepared for. And this is exactly how the AceGAMSAT preparation resources are designed. Not only do these resources help the students stay on the right track in their readiness for the test, they also provide students with what to expect; while making the experience very similar to the actual test
GAMSAT preparations proper Set Up
The whole scope and scheme of GAMSAT is made up of 7 subjects;
And it is very unlikely that a student can cover all of these subjects by random reading and studying of a textbook and other imprecise resources. However, AceGAMSAT resources for all of these subjects have been developed along with primary and general guide about the whole scope of GAMSAT. The development of the AceGAMSAT preparation courses has positioned students for optimum performance in the test. Every single one of these preparation materials was carefully and specially developed by professionals who are putting in hours with their years of GAMSAT experience. These materials therefore ensure;
• That students streamline their studies and preparations towards the test and not random, stressful and uncertain studies.
• That students have a similar experience as when they sit for the test, thereby ensuring that they know what to expect.
• That students horn their speed; in answering questions, thinking logically and tactically and solving problems. This way, they are very ready to handle the speed demand during the test.
• That students answer questions, solve problems and apply their skills in ways very similar to the test.
• That student can answer the questions and solve the problems after practices.
• That students realize their errors, correct them and have a deep and lasting understanding of the corrections they make. Since the solutions to every single question in the AceGAMSAT books are provided in very understandable forms.
• That student can afford the financial cost of effective GAMSAT preparation by not having to spend on acquiring irrelevant and uncertain materials. These GAMSAT preparation materials have been designed optimally and can be acquired at affordable prices.
• That student does not have their preparation period wasted by trying to study loads of random textbooks. This can concentrate on the proper guide and study outline coupled with the questions provided all within the preparation period and ultimately perform excellently at the test.
• That most importantly, students are no longer in uncertainty and doubt as to what to expect in the test. This is because these GAMSAT preparation courses give them exactly what to expect, which are the form of questions and the most proper way to solve them.
The GAMSAT books for the perfect GAMSAT preparation.
To successfully and efficiently cover the whole GAMSAT scheme so that no part is left out and so no chance of failure, the preparation courses have been designed into 8 AceGAMSAT books;
1. The Humanities Bible
2. The Biology Bible
3. The Organic chemistry Bible
4. The Physics Bible
5. The General Chemistry Bible
6. The Mathematics Bible
7. The GAMSAT Practical tests
8. The GAMSAT Bible
As mentioned earlier that GAMSAT is not open only to students who have obtained medical degrees and that it covers the broad range of humanities and general skills. In fact, the first section which contains 75 questions which are to be answered in 1 hour 40 minutes is all about the humanities and social sciences. Therefore, the AceGAMSAT preparation Humanity bible is comprehensively designed to prepare students for the 4 parts of section 1 of the test. These four parts are;
1. Analyzing and extracting points and meanings from Prose, Poem, Songs and Drama: In this part, students are equipped with the skill to thoroughly comprehend every given passage, prose, poem, songs and dramas and to apply the required logical reasoning and approach in effectively answering the questions presented.
2. Comprehending Humanities and the standard concepts of the social science: Here, the students develop the basic understanding of Humanities and its applications and the relations and the notion of social sciences. And therefore effectively answering all related questions.
3. A quick interpretation of cartoons and illustrations: Part of the problems to be solved when sitting for the GAMSAT is the proper comprehension of cartoons and effectively interpreting them. As such, the Humanities Bible comes with every aspect of cartoons and illustrations which after proper practices by the students, they are very set for the section 1 of the test.
4. Applying critical and analytical thinking skills. To successfully clear the first section of the GAMSAT, students have to make a tactical analysis as the solutions to the problems span beyond the primary academics.
In all, however, the Humanities covers all scopes of Human culture and interactions, which are:
• International Relations
• Visual Culture
The GAMSAT Biology Bible.
Biology in the GAMSAT is structured in no different way from other subjects and as such, same approach of in-depth studies must be used by students to successfully answer all Biology questions of the test.
The section 3 of the test which contains 100 questions to be answered in 2 hours 50 minutes is 40% for biology. This may sound so amazing, but it’s more amazing to properly utilize the biology Bible. In this preparation book, students are fully prepared for the sections of biology that the test is built on. Some of the topics include;
1. Biology of cells and cell division: In this section, students acquire the proper approach to answering questions on the Basic structure of the cell, the cell membrane, membrane transport, Mitosis and Meiosis, and the techniques for organic molecule analysis.
2. Macromolecules and the Cellular Metabolism: In this part, students are required to work on the Structure and Metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and lipid.
4. The Gastrointestinal system
5. The Musculoskeletal system
6. The Circulatory system
7. The Excretory system
8. The Endocrine and hormone system
9. Microbes and communicable diseases
13. Electrolytes, water, and Acid-Base Balance
14. The Nervous system and neurology: Under which are Neural control, sensory reception and coordination.
The GAMSAT Organic chemistry Bible.
Organic chemistry seems to freight into many students when they come across it. And for GAMSAT, an excellent work done in chemistry is a major determinant of the students’ success, just like the biology, organic chemistry makes up a part of the third section of the GAMSAT. For this reasons, therefore, the AceGAMSAT preparation biology bible is carefully and specially developed such that students who properly utilize it will gain the optimum ability to deal with the third section of the test. The themes of organic chemistry that are utilized in GAMSAT include;
• The principal of organic chemistry
• Diels-Alder reactions
• Functional groups
• Sigmatropic rearrangements
• Aldol formation and condensation
• The terpene structure
• Weiner Index
• Bicyclic Nomenclature
• Infrared Spectroscopy
• Beer-Lambert Law
• IUPAC nomenclature
• Ternary Diagram
• Morphine rules
• Geometric Conformation and Structure
• Reactions of common groups with their properties
• Chirality and its application
• Organic reaction mechanisms
• Carbocation re-arrangements
• Substitution and Elimination reactions
• Resonance structure
• Peptide hydrolysis
• Fatty acids and iodine
• The 4n+2 rule and the aromatic systems
• Substituent groups on the benzene ring
• Fischer and Newman projections
• Conformational isomerism
• Cahn-Ingold-Prelog convention and the application to stereoisomerism
• True configuration to optical isomers
With thorough treatments on these topics using the AceGAMSAT biology Bible, students are sure to excel in the organic chemistry questions when they sit for the test.
For some, physics is fun, for some others complicated and for so many, their main challenge is the formulas they will require in solving physics questions. Whichever case it may be for any student who will sit for GAMSAT, the best way to deal with all of the challenges and develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of the physics aspect of GAMSAT is through the use of the AceGAMSAT Physics Bible. The themes that are usually presented in the test are many and do not remain the same, however, some of the main appearances are;
1. Force: and some of the subheadings are;
• Friction force
• Newton’s First Law of Motion
• Newton’s Second Law of Motion
• Newton’s Third Law of Motion
• Centripetal force
• Centripetal motion
• Gravitational force
2. Work and energy: some of the subheadings are;
• Law of conservation
• Elastic and non-elastic collisions
• Calculations on power, work, potential energy and kinetic energy
• Calculations on elastic force and potential
3. Fluids in physics: some of the subheadings are;
• Archimedes Principle
• Hydrostatic pressure
• Surface tension
• Cohesive force and Adhesive force
• Liquid flow
• Bernoulli’s equation and its applications
4. Electrostatics: some of the subheadings are;
• Ohms Law
• Series circuits and Parallel circuits
• Current, Voltage and Resistance
5. Waves: some of the subheadings are;
• Frequency and Time period
• Simple harmonic motion
• Spring oscillator
• Pendulum movement
• Snell’s Law
6. Magnetism: some of the subheadings are;
• Polarity and Direct current in an electromagnet
• Force on a current carrier
• Polarity of magnets
• Induction mechanism
7. Optics: some of the subheadings are;
• Object image and focal distance
• Lens and Mirror
• Object image height and distance
• Ray diagrams
8. Linear motion: some of the subheadings are;
• Time and Displacement
• Velocity and Acceleration
• Linear motion graphs
• Velocity time graphs
• Projectile motion
The GAMSAT General chemistry Bible.
This comprehensive AceGAMSAT book is specially developed to cover the aspects of general chemistry that students will be required to face in the GAMSAT. Some of the themes of the general chemistry that are utilized in the test are;
• Prediction of reaction products
• Nuclear chemistry
• Chemical kinetics
• Physical chemistry
• Rate law
And because the General chemistry covers all other aspects not covered by organic chemistry, the AceGAMSAT general chemistry bible is comprehensively developed. This is to ensure that students; after properly utilizing it in preparation will develop outstanding knowledge and approach to the subject and therefore correctly answer every related question.
The GAMSAT Mathematics Bible.
When it comes to sections in GAMSAT, there is no particular section for mathematics, but when working on section three, adequate, deep and comprehensive knowledge of mathematics is a prerequisite for excellence. Mathematics might be difficult for so many students but with the use of AceGAMSAT Mathematics Bible, students are sure to develop the in-depth knowledge of what to expect. Apart from the topics that require studying in other to successfully complete the section 3 of GAMSAT, the mathematics bible is also specially designed for students to horn their estimation and approximation skills.
The topics utilized in the test include;
• Order of operations
• Logarithms and Exponents
• Scientific Notation
• Basic Geometry
• Integers and their properties
It should be understood, however, that there is no use of calculators during the test. That is why it is important for students to develop the skill of quick, accurate and excellent estimation. This skill is also due to other reasons and some of the reasons are:
• The questions are of multiple choice and as such students with the required estimation skill will easily determine the answers either by eliminating the absurd options or considering the most suitable
• There is very limited time for every section, thus; the entire test. And therefore the most appropriate way to beat the time and still excel in the test is through the utilization of excellent estimation skill, rather than solving for every answer.
• Also, as mentioned earlier, there is no particular section set out for mathematics, rather it has to be applied across the entire test. Therefore, students are not required to scribble pages of mathematical workings, but rather to apply the proper mathematical skills in the approach of questions that require it.
Gamsat Mathematics Bible
The GAMSAT practical tests.
The efficiency of solving all problems and answering all questions in the GAMSAT is in the proper practices. In fact, the major part of the GAMSAT preparation is practising. While other things can be put in place once, efficient and proper practice is continuous down to the date of the test. In order to ensure the best of practice for students preparing for the test, AceGAMSAT practical tests book was developed. It comes in the exact format of the actual GAMSAT. It utilizes the three sections by providing students with questions that ultimately prepared them for the test. The AceGAMSAT practical tests book is sectioned into three to allow for efficient study and practice. Just like the actual GAMSAT test, the first section of the book presents 75 humanities and social science questions.
The questions are the inexact standard of the GAMSAT and therefore students who utilize the book well are sure to clear the first section of the test when they eventually take it. Another outstanding fact is that the solution to every one of the 75 questions has been provided in the book for an easy and thorough understanding of the students. It is also advised that when students use the practise tests, they should do so using the time stated which is the same time with the actual test, this will ensure help in the development of their speed and therefore get them fully ready for the test.
The second section of the practical test book is also in the same form as the section 2 of the actual test. The essays are presented in the same standard as the essays in the GAMSAT. This, therefore, ensures that the students who utilize it are sound and ready for the second section of the test. Also, in this section, it is ensured that the students can develop excellent articles and effectively communicate them in writings.
The third section is designed as the exact replica of section 3 of the actual GAMSAT, it presents 100 questions and of the proper standard. The AceGAMSAT practical tests are so comprehensive, it engages the similar subject percentage as of GAMSAT. The subject percentages are;
• Biology-related questions of 40%
• Physics questions of 20%
• Organic chemistry questions of 20%
• General chemistry questions of 20%.
These unique and comprehensive presentations make the GAMSAT practical test a must utilized AceGAMSAT book.
The AceGAMSAT study guide.
This is also called the GAMSAT Bible. This book is developed as the total roundup package for GAMSAT preparations. In this book, students are adequately developed on the following skills;
1. Excellent Vocabulary Building: This way, students are guided and helped in building and developing their vocabularies. And as such getting acquitted with the various seemingly difficult words in section 1 of the test. They’re also equipped with excellent vocabularies that can be utilized in section 2 of the test; where they are required to develop superior articles around given topics.
2. Consistent And Effective Study Routine: The study guide is specially designed to help the students develop a study routine that actually works. This is as opposed to the primary study style of randomly reading and trying to gather resources towards the test. This skill is will ensure an excellent study plan towards the test and ultimately guarantee an excellent performance.
3. Excellent comprehension mastery: It is good to read a comprehension and try to answer questions on it, but it is a rare skill to gain mastery of comprehension passages. The study guide helps the students to gain an absolute mastery of section 1 of the GAMSAT where they are required to read and assimilate comprehensions and show excellent understanding by providing the correct answers to questions that follow.
4. AceGAMSAT Elimination Strategy: This is a rare skill that can only be developed by students who use the AceGAMSAT study guide. Students are able to efficiently eliminate absurd answers, pick out correct ones and ultimately beating the time and having a wonderful performance.
5. Accurate guessing strategy: When students run out of time while writing the GAMSAT, it is very difficult for them to remain coordinated and quickly provide answers to the questions that may be left. However, using the study guide equips the students with the skill of most accurate guessing and as such, if they run out of time, they can still confidently provide the right answers to every remaining question.
6. Effective essay planning and writing: As already made clear, the section 2 of the GAMSAT is made up of two essays which the students are required to develop in an hour. This study guide, therefore, equips students with the skill to properly plan and write essays on every topic they come across in good time.
Sitting for Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) is a defining chapter for the future of the medical students. But sitting for it and excelling is the real success. But is it clear also that a regular or random study of just any material is not enough for a good performance? The very best of preparations must be made to reach at least 70%. Therefore, the best GAMSAT preparation that students can make is the acquisition and utilization of the complete set of the AceGAMSAT preparation materials and resources.
Welcome to my website guys. ABSOLUTELY Love writing about mega industries on mixed topics so please pay us a visit to see what we post up from time to time